Typical demoRAT response

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Sanctions Stand, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

This is me in a nut shell. Two daughters, some scholarship $ but I paid for both of their college educations. One has graduated and one is a senior now.

Those that do it the "right" way get screwed while those that are not responsible and slow roll waiting for government relief win out under a demoRAT.

2. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

They've gotta buy those votes somehow.

Sanctions Stand likes this.
  3. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Add to that, some people put away a few bucks a week from their child's birth to pay for college one day. Is Warren going to tell me that poor people can't at least begin to pay for their kids education with the money they blow on cigarettes, beer and weed on a weekly/daily basis?

PS....it's not Warren's money to give away. It's my cigarette, beer and weed money.

IrishPokerDog and alphatiger08 like this.
  4. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I had 2 sons and 2 daughters who all graduated and no student loans involved. Two of them had academic scholars help, one a lot. Between me paying and their scholarship help plus working in the summer we managed it all. I have 11 grandchildren. 9 of them have graduated from college with 3 having Masters degree and 2 others working on Masters degrees. I have 2 others with MDs. I have one left in school as a junior. I believe she will matriculate with a PHD or MD. No student loans involved. One of my sons had 3 kids in school at the same time at Stanford, Duke, and university of TX. His bill was about $250,000 per year. For some unknown reason I don’t think we ever considered student loans. We just ponied up.

5. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

That’s because you are a real American and don’t live to sponge off de gubbermint.

alphatiger08 and dhetiger like this.
  6. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Damn impressive Bill. One of my girls graduated in nursing from UAH and my other daughter is getting a double major in Education and English. Daughter one is at UAB working on Nurse Practitioner degree. She is working at the VA hospital and paying for her continuing ed on her own.

alphatiger08 and BamaFan1137 like this.
  7. alphatiger08

alphatiger08 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well done. It’s not even that student loans are an issue. It’s being able to get student loans in amounts that your area of study give you ZERO chance of ever being able to repay. The issue is kids choosing to travel every other weekend instead of making their student loan payment. They’ve never had to be held responsible and accountable for their choices...

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  8. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse