Trump

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by billywayneluck, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

It’s Dow Jones real data... you implying it might be different? I can do another link for ye?

2. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

No, I was implying that the words you typed, that I've quoted twice, sounded MSNBC-Maddow-ish.

3. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

Just another way of saying he won the election.Care to go back to review some of the awesome things hussein Obammer said during his 8 yr regime?

Or some of " omg, i rhink im gonna wretch" stuff that killery uttered while secstate and prescan?

4. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

If Goebbels was still alive, hed be jealuos as hell of everything NBCish, CNN. Dude be wearin Don Lemmon jammies strokin his to Maddow pister taped on ceiling above bed.

5. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

BG,

The status quo sux and has suckex for sw decades . #45 has the stones to pursue an alternative. These nations may find it easier to meet their se urity needs via a contracted solution via Executive Outcomes, Blackwater, etc.

6. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

7. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

And lets not forget that little Uranium One dealeo that benefited this country how?

Fly $150 billion in cash money to iran, then jave bill m killery broker a deal to sell 20% of this nations domestic uranium to vladimir? And where dos the procedes of that deal go? The Clinton Foundation.

And so #45's push to have little brother countries any up a little bit for the trillions in US military protection theyve rec'd down through the ages is too outrageous? Aah. No comparison at all.

8. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

45 the most historic effective, ass-kickingest President this natipn has had in 155 yrs

9. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

One of the things that I really enjoy on this board is reading the conspiracy theories of some really stupid people- like you for example. You have zero fvcking clue about U1- so stop embarrassing yourself.

The US has many international deals for uranium refining. There was zero impropriety. Read slowly.

From 2012 to 2014, an unspecified amount of Uranium was reportedly exported to Canada via a Kentucky-based trucking firm with an existing export license; most of the processed uranium was returned to the U.S., with approximately 25% going to Western Europe and Japan.

Sounds like good business to me considering uranium refining capabilities in the US and ore has has been mothballed and shipped to Canadafor processing.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset with national security implications and Uranium One owned uranium mining operations in the United States, the acquisition of Uranium One by Rosatom was reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States(CFIUS), a committee of NINE government cabinet departments and agencies including the United States Department of State, which was then headed by Hillary Clinton. Clinton herself did not sit on CFIUS, but rather the State Department was represented by Jose Fernandez, the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs, who stated that Clinton was not involved in the Uranium One matter.

Although CFIUS members can object to such a foreign transaction, none did,[20] and no member can veto a decision; veto power rests solely with the president.

CFIUS unanimously approved the Uranium One sale.

The Utah Division of Radiation Control and Canada's foreign investment review agency also approved the transaction

Doesn’t matter that all of this has been investigated for FOUR years- 2 of which while congress and POTUS were all Republicans.

ZERO finding of impropriety- because that’s the way we’ve handled uranium for 30 yrs.

You are one of the more stupid lemmings.
    MAGA baby!!

Thanks for the laugh!

10. mobala_tiger62

mobala_tiger62 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Took you nine hours to write that tripe?...

11. derek_tiger

derek_tiger Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

More like 9 seconds...he just cut & pasted this crap from Wiki.

Might as well run something from from that left-wing radical Snopes next too :rolleyes::confused:

12. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Post the truth as seen by the Trump conspiracy theorists.. I’ll wait for it.

13. rkkincaid

Expand Collapse

I just know that there is federal legislation with more brevity and decorum than your officious and adolescent excuse for a reply. What is mote pathetic, still is that for all of its meandering verbosity, it only addresses half of my original point.

Please send the remainder of your response to my team of law clerks. Their time is cheaper than mine.

14. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I think four years of investigation would have turned up something. The issue is closed and it only makes you look foolish. You can always start over on Benghazi if you want to follow the crowd. But be careful!!! Clinton opponents have a way of disappearing ;)

15. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Took a page from xl!! I’m still waiting on his 5 page report.

16. xl883lo

xl883lo One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery......…

17. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Wait- so now the lengthy investigations matter, but they didn’t went Bob Mueller blew the pants off of your shitty conspiracies?

You blew your wad wayyyyy too early, and then to spin it, you started yelling about state charges and other miscellaneous shit. I usually just sit back and laugh, but I have to chime in on this one. Lol.

derek_tiger likes this.
  18. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Deflection from the topic of U1. Which is an open shut case with federal, state and internal approvals. It’s history. Conspiracy theorists need to pick another battle.

Lost of indictments / convictions in all three investigations please list them.

PS I understand that your answer will not be complete because several still in process in SDNY, State and NYC jurisdictions.

I’ll wait for it.

19. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

We are all waiting for it as you’ve continually advised.

derek_tiger likes this.
  20. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I was referring to the inevitable indictments from the Deep State conspiracy theorists on U1 and Benghazi.

Between the two conspiracies there are eight (8) years of investigations- both led by Freedom Caucus.. is this correct? I’m asking if there were any that I haven’t heard about.

We can also add in the IG report on Muellers team and the Steele Dossier. When can we expect an indictment on that one?

21. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

22. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

23. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

24. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I’m just LOLing that they made them to look like Trump. I wonder how that has affected sales. Lol