So lemme get this straight....

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Sanctions Stand, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Trump's call memo shows no pressure to investigate Biden & Son. Ukraine president says there was no pressure to investigate. Biden's son was on the BOD of some large Ukrainian natural gas company and it is all OrangeMan's fault and he should be impeached. I'm losing count... is this "sore loser azz let's try to impeach" Demwit plan version 16.4?

aw4au14 and alphatiger08 like this.
  2. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. Libs are mentally ill.

Sanctions Stand and alphatiger08 like this.
  3. GwinnettDawg

GwinnettDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

From the facebooks...

By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)
    I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
    Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!
    1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
    Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
    2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
    3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
    investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
    Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
    A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
    All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
    4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
    that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will
    determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
    destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
    They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
    President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
    So let's move on to impeachment then, shall we...

4. IrishPokerDog

IrishPokerDog One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I like how he’s thinking, and twould be glorious - but he assumes the Senate ‘Pubs have the cahones to go for the throat

alphatiger08 likes this.
  5. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

+1

makes you wonder if Trump has been pushing them in this direction for a while now. If he could get the Dems to self destruct and expose their own dirty dealings it might end up being the #1 accomplishment of his presidency.

6. alphatiger08

alphatiger08 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

That would amazing if that was his plan. I don’t believe it is. I know this latest thing is all BS, just think it’s the left being insane per usual...

7. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I wish I thought he was capable of that.

BKHusky and billywayneluck like this.
  8. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Could be. Nothing like realizing your opponent is self destructing and just shrug it off, let them do all of the work and coast to a win.

Trump does a lot to shoot himself in the foot, but seems like the Dems are hell bent on outdoing him.

dhetiger and alphatiger08 like this.
  9. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

The "Whistleblower"?

9 Sanctions Stand, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    BamaFan1137 likes this.
  10. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

I think he has already. If he does nothing else. The fvckin' death of "political correctness" is his baby.

BamaFan1137 and IrishPokerDog like this.
  11. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

I can get behind that. You can be fair and decent to everyone without all of this touchy feely bullshat. Not to mention the propensity to label and group all of us for various social warfare initiatives in order to get votes.

Sanctions Stand likes this.
  12. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Yes! Screw diplomacy in a world where the Middle East/China/etc. smile to your face and then screw you behind your back. We can at least smile, shake hands and screw them if they want to play that damn game. All presidents before Orangeman let us get screwed. Not having a politically correct, lifelong politician as POTUS is a breath of fresh air.

12 Sanctions Stand, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  13. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The ______ party is paralyzed with hatred. That sounds vaguely familiar for some reason.

14. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

So is this what we have been “waiting for” ?

15. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

are we watching the death of the Democratic Party? they are crazier than a crap house rat.... and don't mind getting crazier

they are so f'n crazy they got us talking politics with SEC football in full stride. THAT is f'n crazy

hokiemokie and ZosoDawg like this.
  16. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The unofficial memo released or the actual recorded version that was locked away under Top Secret Classification with a Presidential pass code???

17. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

No I can’t say that that I ever predicated that the stupid mf would actually allow himself to be recorded doing the actual deed. He did and then quickly classified it as Top Secret after the IG report came out. Kiss of death.

18. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Rudy Giuliani- the gift that keeps on giving. Nail in coffin.

19. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The left has gone so far left that lifelong Dems are jumping ship. Couple of my coworkers, who I would say are fairly conservative Dems, told me they are voting against the Dem that gets the nomination. Dems have gone way to far left and have alienated their base. They’ve thrown their game plan out the window and are now drawing up Hail Marys in the dirt.

20. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

How about a couple stupid democratic government fvkers taking 1.2 BILLION from China? Bad Orangeman! VP Biden & son can take BILLION $ from China and it is all OrgangeMan's fault! Bad, bad, bad Orange Man for thinking Biden did something wrong.

21. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

yep, it is 4th and 40 for the demwits and Gator is the only one still on board, drawing up trick plays

ZosoDawg likes this.
  22. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

I know you’re tired of Donald dragging his floppy sack across your face, but you have a long way to go. Just embrace it.

billywayneluck and alphatiger08 like this.
  23. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

They were not POTUS. The Don fvcked himself by blatantly engaging the buffoon Giuliani (“of course I did it”!) Trading “FAVORS” for military support? Lock down rock solid case by Republican appointed inspector General for bribery and election funding violations.

Republicans are abandoning ship just like they did with Nixon right before the Supreme Court 9-0 made him turn over the tapes.

I advise all of you to start funding a Mitt Romney / Nicki Haley ticket. Otherwise you get Buffon Mike Pence.

24. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

You disagree with Napolitano legal summary of trading weapons for political support ? Impeachment articles will include conspiracy , bribery and accepting political aid from a foreign power. FYI convening impeachment hearings bypasses the federal court system and they can get SCOTUS to order the actual tapes ( not steno record) released from Top Secret coding. They don’t even need the whistleblower... just the tape.

Then you will see a majority of Republicans Senators and aides bail to separate themselves from irrefutable charges.

Start the petition for Romney / Haley.

25. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Mike Pence is an Italian soccer goalie??

26. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Impeachment version 16.4 will flop and Biden will enjoy the same Orangeman investigation. United States VP & son 1 BILLION from China and on the BOD of large natural gas company is WAY to big a lump of sh@t to sweep under the rug.

Explain how then VP Biden can threaten to withhold money from Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son. Look at this fvckin' idiot bragging about it. Is this all Orangeman's fault?

26 Sanctions Stand, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  27. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Impeach him too and his son. while there’re at it_ DT Jr, Ivanka and Jared for using their political power to influence business deals .

Wait....

....but none of them were EEVVVVERRRRR POTUS! And there are constitutional rules that govern POTUS. Isn’t that the answer??

Stupid MF actually let himself get taped trading favors for info influencing an election.

Dead man walking .

28. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Ok I guess your are right.. Just VPs of the US and stupid Sec Of State Clinton with private servers.... Bla, Bla, Bla.....

29. hokiemokie

Expand Collapse

There is no recording and never was. They never record phone calls with world leaders, only transcripts. The transcripts were stored in password protected server along with the rest of transcripts since past transcripts were leaked to the media with the Mexican and Australian presidents.

30. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

He’s just repeating the lib talking points. None are factual, and all are hilarious.

31. mobala_tiger62

mobala_tiger62 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

He's a doddering fool and is still pi$$ed Trump did not nominate him for the Supreme Court....

32. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

The story is the same with the lemmings when an insider turns on Trump. Here another famous Trump defender who has flipped today.

33. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

The DOJ should pursue them immediately. They are political appointees of the most corrupt POTUS and AG in history. They can investigate political opponents like they do in Russia or Cuba now. What’s stopping them ?? ! Also investigate the Trump kids foreign businesses too. I’m all for filling up Otisville.

What’s different now is that after declared impeachment intent blowing off a subpoena now becomes obstruction of justice. Think about that for a second.

... as I said... there is no comparison to the actions of Biden and his son to POTUS violating clear Constitiobal limits. . He has literally incriminated himself and engaging his buffoon attorney for opposing political influence in a US election absolutely guaranteed it. Stupid fvcker actually named Pompeo as an accomplice on national TV. Thank God for Rudy!! Trump , Pompeo and Barr are 100% fvcked. Get ready for a Pence presidency.

33 Bama_Gator, Sep 27, 2019
  34. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Libs?? Wasn’t this sent to Congress by a trump Republican appointee?

35. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

You're getting sucked back in BG. How much crow must you eat before you learn?

36. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Incorrect
    Do you seriously think there are still old times secretary's typing on stenos? Writing on a yellow pad? There is a sophisticated digital voice to text system and the recording kept digitally. Of course there is also a MSWord file.

It is almost exactly the same in modern court cases and depositions ( I can tell you all about this) .

FYI There was a book written by a former Trump WH stenographer who detailed the process. Yall might want to get familiar with it. I’ll find more for you later.

https://www.google.com/search?q=white house stenographer book

36 Bama_Gator, Sep 27, 2019
  37. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Seems like you are incorrect. Do you think Trump is lying about steno recordings????
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/opinion/trump-recording-press-news.amp.html

38. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Don was one of the biggest Democratic donors in history. You are aware of that?

39. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

John Bolton was involved in many of those meetings on Ukraine. He was very animated about holding back arms sales approved by Congress. Now we all know why, don’t we? Bolton may be the only American who hates Trump more than I do.

40. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

If you're trolling, find a hobby. If you aren't trolling, find a therapist.