So is Sabes retiring?

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Orange_N_White, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Don’t be a pussy Bill .. I take it in the ass here every day about politics...they call me a lib because I’m a never Trumper. I don’t get mad... I just post truth to help them find their way to enlightenment.

I have actually convinced most of them the Trump is a corrupt MF but they are held hostage like the tea party lemmings.

2. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Refreshingly honest...but gross.

3. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You are right. But I never said that ESPN said that about Saban. I had heard it earlier and I didn’t post anything until O&W posted he had heard it. Then I posted what I had heard from a friend and clearly said that it was a rumor and I had heard it from someone else.

I’m pretty damned tired of being called a liar. It makes me think a lot of AL people must be liars since that seems to be the first thing out of their mouth on anything.

I also don’t like the personal attacks on Orgeron over something that happened about 20 years ago. There is no excuse for what he did but at least he got help and as far as anyone knows it has not happened again and the relationship has been a great one.

I don’t mind attacks on the coaches or teams or me for what happens in the playing field or recruiting or in the program or related to the schools. Since I’m the only LSU person on this board, everybody attacks me. Just do it about something to do with the purpose of this board.

I am not going to answer any posts that have to do with anything about what I discussed.

4. dustinator

Expand Collapse

Just to clarify:

5. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Just to further clarify. I said it was a rumor someone else told me. I did not say I believed it or that I knew ESPN said anything myself. Pretty clear if you understand English and can read.

6. dustinator

Expand Collapse

So you just post bullshit and lies in the hopes that something sticks?
    Told you it was a dumbass post and it still is a day later.

7. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You should work on growing thicker skin. It's a message board. I'm reasonably certain that we're all guys. Balls will be busted.

If it helps, I hear this sort of thing doesn't happen in knitting circles.

8. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I have a pretty thick skin. But I don’t like coming to a place where the theme about LSU is not about the program or anything but about an incident that happened with the coach 20 years or everybody calling you a liar. Who wants to respond to that every time you open the board. Is this a product of LSU doing so well that the board can’t think of anything to say. Is all the crap from a bunch of homers about LSU hiring Orgeron over several years coming home to roost and they don’t have anything to say about the program unless they can embellish it by commenting on Orgeron? Sounds like a bunch of frustrated homers.

I will say you are the only one who said anything about LSU deserved to beat AL unless I missed something. I guess the rest of the homers are still trying to get over the shock and frustration. LSU to date is having a monster season. I will just concentrate on that and pray we beat Clemson to close it out.

I will not answer any post in the future that has anything about Orgeron and his wife and probably not about people calling me a liar.

9. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

if they win, you earn the right to say kiss the ring for a year. I don’t care much for being called a lib. I’m the farthest thing from it but I blow it off and keep flaming. If I wanted agreement , Id go to Bama online.

Pops Masterson and BamaFan1137 like this.
  10. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Being called a lib is different from being incessantly called a liar especially when they know he is not. As for the attacks on Orgeron, I am just going to think that the person making the post doesn’t really have much to say if they embellish the title with that and he is just doing it for attention. I just simply will not give it to him, even if the post about leaving the skill people in with a big lead does deserve a comment. There was some gist in that post.

11. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

If you don’t like being called a liar, stop....

Start now and admit beating saban is WAY more important/satisfying than beating aTm.

12. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I never said. You can’t read and understand English or else you are being obtuse. I suspect the latter. I said LSU hated TX A&M more than than AL. They are more of a traditional foe than AL .... like AL and TN. That’s true. I said that LSU would trade a victory over TX A&M for a victory over AL. That means we would rather have a victory over AL. (For the obtuse and illiterate.)