RUDY RUDY RUDY

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Bama_Gator, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

2. mobala_tiger62

mobala_tiger62 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

3. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

4. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

no one in America actually believes that a single Republican will vote against even a clear finding of bribery , obstruction and abuse of power.

The Dems are counting on that to flip 5-6 seats in 2020 and swing the 15% undecided vote. They will unless the RNC gets Tiny to resign and pardon his cabinet lawyers and entire campaign staff.

5. mobala_tiger62

Expand Collapse

Whatchu drinking tonight?..

alphatiger08 likes this.
  6. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You're dreaming. This all hinges on your side getting to "a clear finding of bribery , obstruction and abuse of power."

It's a pipe dream and even the lefty-ist of lefty's in Congress know as much. I know you'll claim otherwise and site empty predictions and a gaggle of wait for its but this will go as well as all the other attempts to undo the last election.

The best you can hope for is this dragging out with no conclusion before the next election...and that's the left's goal here. I don't believe that's going to work either, of course.

7. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

looks pretty solid to me so far and they haven’t even gotten to the past and present Cabinet level mafia or Rudy who are all claiming executive privilege.

Sondland now has to choose his perjury event. There are two now. He’s fvcked.. so is Rudy and Mulvaney.

BTW Mueller obstruction charges can now be brought in also. Privilege Doesn’t exist in the senate trial. Ask Nixon and Clinton . They all have to sit under oath.
    ohhh yeah ... So does individual 1 ( unless he just pleads the 5th) .. so he needs to keep on tweeting like today during every deposition. Rock on Don!

As they get closer to the facts , he will go further off the rails and seal his own fate. He’s on the verge of insanity now. He’s sooooo mad.

I can’t wait for his “fireside chat” where he reads his perfect confession again. Maybe Christmas Eve I hear. What a fvkn hoot.

7 Bama_Gator, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  8. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

If it is this, he should go ask for his money back because it isn’t working.
    [​IMG]

mobala_tiger62 likes this.
  9. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

10. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

11. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

I’m just curious if this is the bombshell development BG was referring to with “wait for it”

12. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I said last year that the Senate trial would fail. The only purpose is to compel public testimony of WH and Cabinet mafia and evidence now prohibited by Individual 1 from testifying before .

If the corruption is not exposed, the POTUS becomes untouchable under the Constitution and thus we become a monocracy.. impeachment is the sole mechanism to remove a corrupt POTUS . Maybe it should be removed to accommodate a Trump Party and Royal Family.

13. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

You wanted him removed from office from the very moment he stepped into it. You aren't looking for justice or due process...you want an election do-over.

...but by all means, warn us about the errors of our ways BG.

billywayneluck likes this.
  14. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

15. mobala_tiger62

Expand Collapse

He's got a large red a$$ from some sort of a business deal in which he claims that Trump screwed them. It's caused him to become deranged when Trump was elected. He and his crowd just needed to be smarter than Trump, but with BG in the fold, that's impossible. He cannot take his licks and move on.

I don't know how he is going to survive Trump's re-election....

16. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Naaa... I hated his pompous narcissistic ass for the last 30 yrs during his Apprentice days and $20m to the Clintons... not to mention the Democrat days...open mob corruption and bankruptcies of his businesses ( somehow made whole). World greatest debtor now running up the largest deficit in work history which our children will eventually have to pay. No problem.

17. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Ummm. Hate to break it to you but that debt bomb started under Bush 43 and accelerated under Barry. You gonna give them a pass and just dump it all on mean ol orange man?

TDS indeed!

ZosoDawg likes this.
  18. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

in fact, the narcissist, Muslim loving sociopath ran up more debt than all 43 presidents before him combined.

derek_tiger and billywayneluck like this.
  19. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

This doesn’t fit the narrative of gator and the rest of the libs. TDS indeed.

20. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Take a break and look at your 401(k)
    New record DOW 28,005 and climbing.

21. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

22. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Again.... if you were not a lemming you would acknowledge that the stock market was going to follow its 10 year upward curve after the Great Recession - no matter who was POTUS .

in fact his unhinged trade war unsettled global markets it it would be much higher. FACT google it it with whatever lemming media you like.

23. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Holllly sh@t... you are brain washed. You thinking Clinton's NAFTA brainfart is not an economy crusher? You thinking a do-nothing community activist like Obama can even balance a check book?, you thinking the demwit front runner Pocahontas can inflict an 80% tax on 'the rich' and turn this sh@t economy around? I have to laugh. The OrgangeMan tweets have you blinded.

24. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Yes gravity and Plankts Constant have been improved according to the Cult 37% of Individual 1. Once again.... see the 10 yr Dow trend. Like gravity it is not political- it is a fact. I am referring to the annual budget deficit ( actually compiled by Congress and signed by POTUS) .

The Trump tax cut increased the debt significantly ( to artificially boost GDP -whereas he promised to balance the budget and reduce debt in 8 yrs. ain’t happening- so the debt bubble will eventually have to be paid by our children.

. “ In raw terms, Trump added the second-most debt of any recent president. According to the Treasury data, the US added $2.07 trillion - $2,065,536,336,472.90 to be exact - in new debt between Trump's inauguration on January 20, 2017, and February 11, when the country pushed past $22 trillion “ https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-national-debt-deficit-compared-to-obama-bush-clinton-2019-2

where did I ever say that I supported any Democrat? I don’t . The programs proposed by the extreme left ( without a corresponding increase in GDP) would result in an economic disaster like the greatRecession within 3-4 yrs.

25. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

No US POTUS had added more debt than Barry.

Obama added $8.588 trillion, a 74% increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

26. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

What does Obama post recession / bailout have to do with Trump raising the deficit in what you people refer to as a period of unparalleled economic prosperity? You need to make up your mind which angle you want to take. Trump promise was it would be absorbed by an increase in revenue from a rising GDP. And he would elimate the national debt in 8 yrsLOLOLOLOL. It blew up in his face as most of his businesses and properties have. Worst losses for any businessman in the history of the planet. EST cumulatively $1.3BIllion( if he showed his tax returns)

interesting that he took a huge €130M writeoff on his Scottish golf resort to build a 10ft sea wall in response to rising sea levels ;)

27. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Seriously folks.... would you like to see Tiny and Rudy testify under oath?
    Sondland ( the hotel owner who paid $1M for Ambassador to the EU)will likely spill his guts on Tiny and Mulvaney and try to go back home rather than Otisville. He just has to decide on which lie he’s going to follow..... ( and wait on Bolton’s testimony after his book Is signed)

My lemming Senate contact says that Rudy or Trump are certain perjury targets -like Sondland x10 - Endgame stuff. They will fight it till death. Why is that you think? Also Bolton wants to be credited in history as the key witness that takes down Individual 1.

28. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

29. hokiemokie

Expand Collapse

I would like to see Schiff, Biden's , Brennan, Obama, Comey, Strzok, and Clapper along with a few others testify under oath ..

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  30. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Won’t help Individual 1 now. Sondland chose his get out jail free card by naming Rudy, Don and Pompeo as running the shakedown.

Rudy will be indicted by DOJ on the same charges as his last lawyer Cohen. Not pardonable on NY state charges. He’s fvcked like Tim Cook.

31. derek_tiger

derek_tiger Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Comey folding like a cheap suit... Chris Wallace skewered him like Edward II getting the red-hot poker up his bung hole.

Best line? Democrat and former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright: “Prince Andrew’s interview went better than Comey’s.” LMAO!!

Nothing is worse than when law enforcement participates in criminal behavior. Comey says his family thinks he is going to prison... he should.

Barr is going to break off a hobnail boot in Comey's azz.... wait for it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chri...director-james-comey-in-devastating-interview

:cool:

32 derek_tiger, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  32. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

“He’s been fvcked” for going on three years. He’s still your President.

33. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

BUMP for predication

34. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

still waiting on this one like the truth one Uranium One and the Ukraine server, Crowdstrike, Steele Dossier, others??

35. mobala_tiger62

Expand Collapse

Personally, I'm getting a bit weary waiting for it! Hell, I've been waiting so long, I forgot exactly what I was waiting for.