Pretty safe to say this NC is Ohio State’s to lose

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Pops Masterson, Nov 26, 2019.

1. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Do I have to explain everything to you? The dog in this fight line is a signature honk line. He uses it all the time - usually on you.

It burns your ass up too.

dhetiger and BamaFan1137 like this.
  2. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Lol. You got pissed because of Heisman talk.

billywayneluck likes this.
  3. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Bill, remember the other day, about UT, when I made the same "dog in the fight" comment? Yep, same joke. You didn't catch it that time either.

4. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

No. The whole OSU thing. It is being pushed by Herbstreit and Meyer on their networks, ESPN and Fox. Of course they are honest about it and gave no vested interest in in OSU being #1. Other than starting QB and former retired HC they have no involvement in OSU.

No one else is much pushing it in the media. It looks like the AP and coaches poll today repudiated the CFP by keeping LSU #1. Looks like Herbie and Meyer are not having much success.

5. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Yes, you’re definitely drunk.

BamaFan1137 and billywayneluck like this.
  6. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

I hate to tell you this, but as of today, OSU is the most complete TEAM in CFB. That doesn't mean LSU, or Clemson, or whoever can't beat them, but they are better, top to bottom, offensive to defense to special teams, than anyone else. I know that you will get your purple and gold feathers ruffled about that, but it's true. LSU probably has the best offense in football. OSU isn't far behind, though. The differences between the defenses? Lol. OSU is vastly better, and you'd have to be blind or stupid to not acknowledge it.

I have loads of dislike for all 4 teams currently in the Top 4, so I'm not pushing any of them. Objectively, any one of the four could win the whole thing. Objectively, on paper, OSU is the best today. Rage on....

7. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I will tell you what the difference is. OSU hasn’t faced the likes of FL, AL, or AU and they are not going to face GA. I doubt one team they have played is equal to those 4 teams. LSU has won over 3 of them.

The only reason OSU will face a Top ten team at all is they moved Wisconsin to #10 over AU which is a travesty for the game this week. After OSU beats Wisconsin next week they will fall out if the Top 10 and AU will move up.

If LSU beats GA, which is by no means assured, the next week will show LSU has won 4 games against four final ranked Top Ten teams and OSU will show it has won 0 games. That factor alone trumps any of your worthless analysis of who has the most complete best balanced team. So hang on to your opinion. A team could play more balanced against weaker opponents.

By the way why do you think OSU’s ST are better than LSU for that matter? I haven’t seen any evidence of that.

47 Bill_D, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  8. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Maybe something else. Not drunk. I probably haven’t had 10 drinks all year. That’s all you can say rather than prove me wrong? This the way you lose all your internet arguments.

9. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Cute retort. While that subject is fresh - you lose yours due to a distorted reality and incorrect “facts”

dhetiger likes this.
  10. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

You get proven wrong on literally everything, yet you still strut around like you said something factual. You never do.

dhetiger likes this.
  11. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

Lol. Bill, watching you get this pissed about this subject is hilarious. My "worthless analysis" is shared by people who are paid to give their analysis. LSU is virtually assured of making the playoffs, so they will get their chance to win it all. Kudos. What exactly did I say that was worthless? OSU doesn't have a good offense in your opinion? Are you really stupid enough to say that LSU's D is on par with OSU? If so, LMAO. We've all acknowledged how well LSU has played this year. You don't have to go into pantload mode just because some think there might actually be a better team out there.

12. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Hard to argue with a guy that once claimed Gerry Dinardo was better than Nick Saban and Jordan Jefferson was the best QB in LSU history.

dhetiger and billywayneluck like this.
  13. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I was talking about better balanced. I think their ST may not be as good as ours. I haven’t checked their ST but our ST are pretty darn good. So that would give 2 out of 3 to us.

14. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

The difference between your offense and their offense isn't as dramatic as the defensive differences. If your offense is a 9 or a 10, theirs is an 8 or a 9. If their defense is a 9 or 10, yours is about a 5 or 6. The ST are probably a push. Your unwillingness to look at either LSU or OSU objectively is weird. I know you'll get hopping mad about my defensive thoughts, but whatever. Unless I sit here and say "LSU is the greatest ever" you are going to keep this shit up, so.....LSU....is....the..........can't do it.

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  15. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I m not asking you to say anything, just shut up. Nobody ask you to horn in on a post to Pops.

As for no D, our D had absolute complete control of the AU offense and the game against AU. Nobody else who played AU had control that well.

Go look at your stats and scores and tell me LSU D didn’t have complete control of the AU offense, better than anyone else you played.

16. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

You tell me to shutup, then ask me to reply to you. Bill, you are the crazy gift that keeps on giving.

As far as using AU's offense as the measure for LSU's defense, are you fvcking kidding? AU's offense shit the bed in multiple games, including Florida (who held AU to it's lowest yardage and points totals) and Georgia. A&M held AU to under 300 yards, and Tulane kept AU in check for most of the game. If you are trying to compare LSU's D to Ohio State based on the Auburn game, LMMFAO! Definitely time for you to shutup now.

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  17. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Why are there more alcoholics in Loseranna than any other state?

Pops Masterson and dhetiger like this.
  18. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Okay. Since you insist OSU’s D is the pride of the country. They are led by a great DE who went 0-0-0 in his last game.

19. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

Bill, in this very thread I have said Joe Burrows deserves the Heisman, that LSU has earned their shot at the title, and that any of the 4 teams who make the playoff has a real shot (unlike most years where it looks like a one or two horse race). I have been complimentary of LSU most of the year. You are getting your ass on your shoulders because I say OSU has a better defense? Seriously, could you be a bigger bitch? Just shut the fvck up already. If someone doesn't shout from the mountain top that LSU is the greatest, you get on here and act like a defensive child. My God, you are a pantload.

BamaFan1137 and Pops Masterson like this.
  20. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

LSU’s football team could cause a genocide, and Bill would still sing their praises.

dhetiger likes this.