Oh the horror

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Sanctions Stand, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Orangeman and super model 1st lady cheered at the game. Gator your Boooooos were drown out last night. Orangeman continues to WIN. Don't be a pencil neck geek like Shiff! Come to the Orangeman side my liberal lemming!

alphatiger08 likes this.
  2. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I am as liberal as the last two POTUS *WE* voted for.
    There were 50% lemmings there for sure... about the same distribution as the demographic profile. Indeed the (gold digging stripper genius visa immigrant) FLOTUS has the best tits ever in the White House and will laugh all the way to her Caribbean resort when her time is done.

also there were a lot of Never Trumpers who were simply showing appreciation for the office.

3. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

I duuuunoooo…. Monica was also in the white house with a nice set

4. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Marilyn Monroe was clearly #2 on tits but for sure would put the Eurostripper to shame in the sack.

Monica was a convenient skank - no outstanding physical features... evidence proved she didn’t even swallow.

5. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The evidence only showed that she didn't swallow that one time. Perhaps she coughed.

alphatiger08 and BamaFan1137 like this.
  6. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

“He has the smallest shirt collar and it’s still loose.”

7. hokiemokie

Expand Collapse

I agree that you are a liberal, you admitted that if you don't support the republican candidate that you are a closet Liberal. And you opposed the last republican candidate didn't you ?

8. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

Expand Collapse

He’s as liberal as they come. Calling him a Republican is like calling me a bammer ass kisser.

9. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I am Polar opposite of liberal- I just hate Trump you need to come up with a different insult or term for NeverTrumpers . It’s really not about his politics. I hated him even more when he was a Clinton Democrat. He is simply corrupt, batshit crazy and a threat to constitutional order. That is common knowledge.

So Is John Bolton a liberal? Mitt Romney? John McCain? Jeff Session? That’s a great example of cult behavior. What you are saying is - if someone disagrees with Dear Leader- then they are an enemy of the state- so you therefore liberal Democrat. Even though the evidence says otherwise and you really liked these people before Trump bought their souls or demeaned them.

In light of the latest revelations, There are many prominent Republicans who will oppose Trumps behavior and favor witnesses because it takes the burden off of them to expose the massive corruption of the administration.

here’s a real test for you... watch this clip and tell me if Lindsey Graham is a Liberal.
    3,2,1 click

9 Bama_Gator, Jan 17, 2020 at 1:26 AM
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020 at 1:33 AM
  10. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

LMAO! You expect people who you constantly refer to as "lemmings" because they voted for, and show support to, Trump to not resort to your name calling tactics? Holy shit! Isn't that right out of the liberal playbook? Sorry, Mr. Nadler....

BamaFan1137 and Pops Masterson like this.
  11. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

You don't think the entire impeachment hoax is not a big ole political piece of BS... ohhhh there is brand new evidence of NEW corruption today! Ohhhh the GAO has JUST released a NEW report... all this after Pelosi sits on her ass with the articles but our country is in GRAVE danger with this POTUS and he must go fast. Pelosi and henchman are in direct contact with those releasing NEW information. The dipsh@ts are on record saying they will impeach the OrangeMan before he was sworn in.

Gator, Imma put you on the prayer list. I really think you enjoy the enormous amount of liberal pee running down your back as they tell you how bad the OrangeMan is.

DOW at 29,300 and moving to 30,000....

feels good man ($1 to Pops)

alphatiger08 and dhetiger like this.
  12. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

TDS in some cases is just untreatable. People just continue being symptomatic and refuse to be treated. Sad!

alphatiger08 likes this.
  13. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I don’t mind the insults as long as you pick the right one. I’m a Never Trumper just like Lindsey is ... Deep down inside he hates his ass... and if he were not up for re-election he would be taking a different path. Trump is what he was in 2016.

Konigstiger likes this.
  14. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

I'm telling you! TDS is like anorexia. They think they are fat as they lose weight and wither away even when you tell them the truth. Those that suffer from TDS think the world is ending and it is all Trump's fault. They also think they have him by the ballz at every turn and act like the world gives a flyin fvck.

15. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

.... and right on schedule as I said the next level of corruption inquiries begins. I post the link to CNN because Trump State TV didn’t mention anything about Hyde, Rudy, Nunes and Parnas ties until it could no longer be covered.
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/17/politics/pompeo-yovanovitch-surveillance/index.html

I’ll keep you posted.

16. dhetiger

Expand Collapse

I don't consider myself a "lemming" so I stick by my earlier post.

Bama_Gator likes this.
  17. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Once someone admits that it’s not a good look for POTUS or his personal attorney to engage foreign surveillance of a US diplomat , I will exempt them from the lemming tag.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Konigstiger likes this.
  18. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Let have a little fun with lying lemmings!!
    For your first question...
    do you think Nunes should be investigated and prosecuted for his conspiracy with Parnas and Rudy?
    How about Hyde??

I had to LOL at Nunes smug lying ass on Fox that he didn’t even know that guy ( same as Tiny) then walked it back as the texts and photos were exposed a few days back. I think that takes care of his re-election.
    - Is he a proven liar?
    -Should he have been Ranking member on a Committee avoiding investigation of a conspiracy he was actually leading?

19. hokiemokie

Expand Collapse

I think they ought to Hang Nunes' s ass along with any politician that lies. Oh Wait ,, what am I thinking.

20. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

that’s what CIA and DOJ Are supposed to do . Why not here?

Instead of
    “she’s going to go through some things”

why not tweet- You are fired. Come home tomorrow. ?? Why get Rudy, Parnas , Hyde, Perry, Mulvaney, Sondland involved ?? Why is he afraid of his own appointees testifying??

this will be big.

Konigstiger likes this.
  21. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

That would free up a lot of real estate in DC!

22. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

FWIW I think initiating the Space Force was a brilliant move.. also slapping down environmental impact plans holding up needed infrastructure projects was brilliant. Could not have been done by a Lib.

hokiemokie likes this.
  23. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

Expand Collapse

^^^republican masquerade alert^^^