Nunes .. like Parnas and Rudy are the gift that keeps on givin

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Bama_Gator, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

After the lemming Senate blows off the sham trial....Separate investigation building to expose the scandal of Nunes .. pulling in Parnas, Perry and spastic Rudy which will be fvcking delicious.

2. alphatiger08

alphatiger08 One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

And I’m sure you and your TDS friends will gobble it up as gospel, while BDD cruises to a re-election victory

3. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

gospel is in text messages , emails corroborated by the testimony of his own appointees.

it seems to be that all of you people think that trump is the only one telling the truth while everyone else and the indisputable evidence proves absolutely that he is lying. ... also you are all for quashing the testimony of any witness disputing that .

Is that pretty close?

here is a great analogy for Duds-
    if the mayor robs the town bank , Three officers witnessed it and laughed it offf on the local news!!..can the mayor order the chief of police to stand down? No officers can be made available for the indictment.
    So a trial is set anyway. Can the Mayor invite the foreman of the jury to meet him for a round of golf after which the formeman (and several jurors) to say he’s “not guilty “because we won’t allow the witnessing officers who actually saw the robbery. Also we are not going to allow the video to be used. “ Get over it. “

You position would be that mayor should be in jail by sundown.

3 Bama_Gator, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  4. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Trump robbed a bank???

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  5. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You beat me to it.

dhetiger likes this.
  6. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

His bank robbery analogy was pretty good, though. Since he addressed you directly, I chose to not play a quasi "what if" game with it. Things like, what if the bank never actually reported a crime, meaning that the robbery didn't actually happen? What if the police officer "witness" who reported it to the Chief wasn't actually in the bank, but, instead, heard it from someone else? What if the Mayor was at the bank talking to the manager about possibly opening an account there, but the Mayor was concerned about the bank's long history of bad dealings and past robberies? What if the Mayor was pointing out how easily the bank could be robbed, and the "witnesses" to the "crime" misunderstood and assumed the Mayor was robbing the bank? What if the Chief was a known hater of the Mayor since his election and was willing to stretch the truth in order to have the Mayor jailed? What if...what if....what if....

I don't know how any of that plays into things (lol) but I enjoy telling stories. But, Gator addressed you, so I'm going to be like Honk and stay out of it.

BamaFan1137 likes this.