Made the move to Arizona Varsity!

Discussion in 'The Gridiron Arizona Forum' started by Gridiron Arizona, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Gridiron Arizona

Gridiron Arizona Moderator
    Expand Collapse

After 9 years of running my own web site (Gridiron Arizona), I'm excited about coming over here to provide much of the same content at Arizona Varsity, a part of the Rivals Network!
    For those that are following along, thanks for continuing to support the articles promoting the players, coaches, and programs in Arizona high school football.
    For those that aren't familiar, here's some of the things I have in store:
    Weekly articles (for the rest of the offseason) focusing on different teams and players within the 6A and 5A conferences.
    Daily updates of the Recruiting Page - your source for all of the offers and commitments for all high school seniors.
    And coming up during the season (which starts in 50 days):
    8 Shining Stars - A look at standout players from the previous Friday night
    Weekly Schedules - These will be filled in each Friday night when I return from my feature game
    Ed Doherty Medallion Winners - I'm one of the members of the selection committee that not only votes on the year-end "Arizona Heisman", but each week making deserving athletes finalists for the year-end celebration.
    Recruiting Page - Updated once a week during the football season
    Game Articles - A recap of what went on where I spend my Friday night each week
    Gridiron Scroll - A podcast rolling through the scores each week with some highlights and news
    Scores and Schedules - Coming soon, I'll get the schedules moved over with a page for 6A and a page for 5A. They'll be updated each weekend during the season.
    Region Standings - A look at where teams stand in league play along with who is playing the toughest schedules in the state

How to reach me:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gridironarizona

E-mail: gridironarizona@yahoo.com

If you are interested in sponsoring the Recruiting Page, 8 Shining Stars, the Gridiron Scroll, or the Scores and Schedule pages, drop me a line.

Finally, if you have suggestions for offseason articles to tell the stories of those around Arizona high school football, I'd be interested in looking more in depth at them.

- Gridiron Arizona
    [​IMG]