Is Gator excited about the Impeachment proceedings?

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by billywayneluck, Jan 19, 2020.

1. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

2. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

There is not one Never Trumper who has ever predicated a Senate vote to remove. That is not the goal . It is have a forum to document corruption and prevent the future precedent of the Unitary Executive, which none of you would want if it’s a Liberal.

also to expose the corruption of Trump and his shadow manipulation of foreign policy outside the knowledge of Congress. That violates separation of powers and makes POTUS a King.

3. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You forgot....to create a cycle wherein the House will impeach a POTUS based solely on Partisan reasoning.

If this doesn't threaten the Republic, what does?

4. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I guess it depends on the quality and credibility of the evidence. So far it’s the POTUS own appointees who are testifying or willing to testify but blocked by executive privilege.

why not let them testify openly?

If Trump were running for office-a Dem President was incumbent and hiring personal lawyer and private operatives to investigate Ivanka and Jared’s business dealings in exchange for 32 patents or relaxing trade sanctions, I think you would be screaming.

If normal DOJ, FBI and CIA prosecutorial process were followed no one would have a problem with it.

why a shadow organization led by a spastic corruption lawyer Andrew Ukranian operatives? Why no valid investigation. You know why ( but the economy is good so corrupt action and a coverup is OK)

5. ZosoDawg

ZosoDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

But it is okay for a presidential challenger to spy on a competitor, going so far as to create a fake dossier by foreign operatives that are then used to obtain bogus fisa warrants in order to spy on said competition?

IrishPokerDog and Pops Masterson like this.
  6. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

All you ever do is obfuscate IF you decide to address this shitshow at all. Literally every POTUS could have been impeached with these two charges and you damn well know it. The consequences will be dire.

Why use his executive privilege? Because he fvcking has executive privilege. You have the right to not self-incriminate. If you're ever arrested, I'd highly recommend that you excercise that right. Btw, if you do, or if you use any other privilege that the law affords, it doesn't make you guilty.

This is bad for everyone, not least of which the Dems. It will just take longer for them to feel it.

7. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Can't they have more evidence and call more witnesses after they do more investigations and shift gears on different 'high crimes and misdemeanors' and go for another impeachment just after Orangeman is elected to a 2nd term? WTH is the big hurry? Democrat's have nothing but time an tax payer money to burn.

7 Sanctions Stand, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  8. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Correct... there is no double jeopardy in impeachment. Start over once all the books are released and no executive privilege on publicly available information.

9. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure the demowits are drawing up impeachment articles for the Orangeman's second term as I type this. To hell with improving healthcare, reducing the cost of prescription drugs, etc.. just spend time & money ousting the Orangeman. They have tried for 4 years, hell make it 8 years and not even get the impeachment they want.... again, democrats are more worthless than the dog sh@t on the bottom of your shoe.

9 Sanctions Stand, Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  10. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

You are aware that the fake dossier was originally funded as opposition research by Republican never trumpers in 2015 before RNC? Supposedly a SuperPAC in Texas. Christopher Steele was fvcking Ivanka at the time ( her OO7)... information was sold to Hillary campaign.

11. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Sorry- I’m not aware of any POTUS who blackmailed another government to investigate and demean a political opponent. ( neither are you) Further to order all witnesses who could conclusively prove his guilt to ignore subpoenas.

any other politician in the US subject to statutory law would be behind bars already..... and you know it.

Nixons intent was similar but some Republicans had the character to stand up to him and put country before party. I suppose if Twitter has been around then , it would have been different.

12. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

...and there's the obfuscation that I was talking about.

Bama_Gator likes this.
  13. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

who said this??? Is he Lib or NeverTrumper?

“It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation. When elected officials inappropriately interfere with such investigations, it undermines the principle of equal justice under the law.”

14. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

Who said it wasn't inappropriate? So was getting a blowjob from an intern in the oval. Neither, however, rise to the level of removal from office.

OTOH, and from a completely unbiased perspective, I completely understand the desire to look into Hunter Biden's sweetheart deal. If the fact that the little coke head got paid almost a million per year for absolutely nothing doesn't strike you as dirty then perhaps Joe's actions toward the Ukrainian AG who wanted to look into it did?

...and now you'll obfuscate and then go off on some unrelated tangent. Try this one....Obama and Hillary also investigated a political rival and used a foreign agent in the process. The FBI assisted by pulling a Bama Gator on the FISA court (see obfuscate).

dhetiger likes this.
  15. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

BG, let me put it this way, the only issue I have with what Trump did was that he empowered the left and their overwhelmingly left leaning MSM to distract EVERYONE with this bullshit over the past year.

The only harm that could have befallen anyone as a result of Trump's actions were Trump himself and Biden....and Biden obviously deserved the kick in his ass because he used his office to get his son freaking paid a shitload of money for nothing. Biden leveraged American influence to get his son a do-nothing $1mm a year gig and then had a tantrum when he was called out on it.

...but Trump is evil because he used that same American influence to out the Biden's? Haha, eat me.

dhetiger likes this.
  16. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

No one leverages impending tariffs like #nepotismbarbie .... just so happens the forever impeached one turns the heat up and down to encourage the TM grant and about 30 others.

Biden jr is a bit player compared to Ivanka and Jared.

I am praying for some senate investigation of Hunter... this is why.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/world/uni...-grants-ivanka-trump-five-new-trademarks-amid

17. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

The Acquitted One farts in your general direction.

And no shit, if there is one thing that I love about Trump it's that he drives people like you freaking nuts and he resides in your feels.

billywayneluck likes this.
  18. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

analyze this... and help me out...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...8-a1c9-6afe99dddd92_story.html?outputType=amp

so based on what is known on Ivanka s Chinese Trademark and patent deals for her “Trump brand” - what do you think is a ballpark value in the revenue to the Trump family ? And how is that different than what Hunter did?

What is her knowledge and training on voting machines and semiconductors? Hint she’s dumb as a bag of hammers and had nothing but daddy money.... so was she profiting off of his name?

could easing the pressure or specifically excluding them from tariffs be considered an abuse of power?

we all know the answer based on the lemming outrage over all things Hunter.

I’ll wait here for your analysis.

19. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

She applied for these trademarks long before you and the other lesbians were crying at Hillary's "victory" party.

Her patents were held up far longer than the average ftr. In fact, they were almost certainly held up by the Chinese so that they could be timed to release for maximum Chinese advantage because they knew liberal lemmings, like you, would cry foul. But you say Ivanka is stupid? Haha, ok. You're getting played. It happens often these days to liberal acolytes and despite your denials, if it walks like a duck...

Can you link where Ivanka was made a do-nothing officer of an existing billion dollar business as opposed to be awarded patents designed to protect her likeness for possible future business expansion that she would have to actually create? That's sort of different from Hunter's deal now, isn't it?

Go ahead and lie to me and say it isn't, haha. Better yet, obfuscate.

You form opinions based on your hate of the president. There is NO other logic applied or even attempted. I'm stunned by the shortsightedness....but suspect that there is no cure. Good luck with it.

dhetiger likes this.
  20. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

So in other words- Ivanka is NOT capitalizing on her fathers name? but Hunter was. OK .

Legit conflicts of interest should have been investigated by DOJ - since Tiny has had control for 3 yrs. it was public knowledge. Many news articles. However No concern till Biden announced. Then shit hits the fan.

No - I form opinions based on the past , present and future value of name recognition and more importantly power to influence trade to enhance personal international business. We all know how well her “ brand” was doing in the US before his nomination. Her success was like Kushners ballooning real estate debt before securing Saudi Royal Family loans ( more on that later) . https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-did-her-brand-manage-to-fail/?outputType=amp

Nothing to see.. move along.

21. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

LOL at this lame charge. Teflon Don flicked a booger at this one.

22. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious. Can anyone actually be this lost?

Hunter Biden did nothing, beyond being born out of his daddies nutsack, in order to capitalize on American influence to the tune of $1 million. More problematic, Hunter's job gave that power company, and indeed Ukraine, some influence over Joe.

Conversely, Ivanka applied for patents for her own likeness. I'll say that again, her own fvcking likeness...so that she could perhaps build a business around said likeness one day.

OTOH, if Huawei decides to name Ivanka to their board as Chief of Technology, a position she seems unlikely to be qualified for, I will say, "hey BG...this seems as fvcked up as Hunter's deal."

dhetiger likes this.
  23. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I think the bigger deal with the Bidens was Joe demanding the firing of the prosecutor investigating Burisma. (I know you are aware of this....I just wanted to type it)

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  24. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

True...but Joe wanted that fvcker fired because he was afraid that the prosecutor would out him and Hunter because the deal was so obviously dirty.

Hunter couldn't even keep the commission that his daddy bought for him in the US Navy Reserve but we're supposed to believe that Mykola Zlochevsky, a Russian oligarch and known money launderer, hired Hunter for his shylocking prowess? Haha, maybe I'd believe he was hired for his ability to acquire quality blow but I bet Zlochevsky had better sources for that too.

dhetiger likes this.