I don’t keep up with recruiting much anymore, but LSU’s prize recruit

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Pops Masterson, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

..told Orgeron to kiss his ass.

Wonder if he heard about O’s domestic issues?

2. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

For your info, in the last several days, he told LSU that he wanted to delay signing until lateral because his HS wanted it that way. An LSU source in the area told the LSU staff that the real reason was he wanted to see if 2 receivers signed with LSU and if they did he wanted to sign elsewhere. So the staff told him to sign early or forget it because they were moving on.

At the time it was thought he would might flip to AL but he flipped to Maryland. Hmmmm.

AL also went after Kayshon Boutte, the top player in LA, tooth and nail, to flip him.

LSU managed to one turn one of the best players in the Class, Arik Gilbert, from a strong AL lean to an LSU signed recruit. It was reported that Gilbert and his Mother, who had a tight rein on his recruiting really liked Orgeron and his wife, which was why he switch’s to LSU.

I doubt if any recruits or anybody else except on this board has heard anything about Orgeron and his wife, since I think that happened about 25-30 years ago and nothing has happened since.

Since it’s so important to you may you should start taking out 1/2 page adds in the paper. You seem obsessed with it.

By the way why didn’t Roy, or Guillory flip to AL since they worked so hard to get them? How about Webb, the LB? AL wanted him.

3. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You're too easy Bill.

4. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Probably, but this year he has demonstrated he is a worse homer than me, I am going to tell him every chance I get. Besides I got nothing else to do but play bridge and this.

5. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

I can only surmise from this post that the recruits LSU landed either condone smashing females in the face or they haven’t heard about it.

6. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Surmise whatever you wish. You have already proved you are a POS homer.

7. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Would you agree that Coach Orgeron has crushed a woman’s face in?

If so, why would a recruit want to play for such a loose cannon? Just don’t care about ladies or what?

8. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

He did not crush anybody’s face. Since you don’t watch anything LSU I don’t suppose you see her with him all the time and they have some great kids.

That also happened a long time is people unlike most people with those kind of problems he went and got help and nothing like that has happened since.

What’s sort of interesting is that people obsessed with things like a person hitting their wife generallyhave a hidden desire to it themselves. Maybe you should go get some therapy.

9. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Interesting. So now you’re saying that the groups that organize and raise awareness for battered women have hidden desires to hit their spouses?

And being a wife beater isn’t like being a drug or alcohol addict. There’s no chemical imbalance. So what type of rehab do you seek for having the desire to beat a lady? Anger management? He still gets angry, soooo...

10. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I don’t know what type of rehab, but I know about the condition to know you are very likely to need it, Homer..

11. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Sounds like you are projecting. Hmm...

12. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Poor @Bill_D

13. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

For you homer.

14. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Do you condone using a woman as a punching bag, just as LSU’s coach does? Yes or no.

15. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Most victimized wives stand by their man. Prolly don’t want another smashed in face but this is between y’all so I’m gonna stay out of it.

Pops Masterson likes this.
  16. mobala_tiger62

mobala_tiger62 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You're beginning to post just like gayter, double entrendres and all. Poops, that all happened way back in 1991 almost 29 years ago. Some people mature and grow out of bad habits, and when they do, they deserve the benefit of the doubt. I nothing about the problem in Miami, but that it was the result of heavy drinking.

He went back to LA, worked on his life, and turned it around. BTW, the Miami restraining order was lifted.

At my age, I still cringe when I think about some things I did while I was drinking Wild Turkey 101 heavily six days a week. Sometimes I still look for a Sycamore leaf to crawl under.

GwinnettDawg likes this.
  17. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Notice how this one was not answered...

Says a lot.

18. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Bill has never been one to answer a direct question.

Remember I asked him specifically to tell me how Chizik and the wife pounder are different in coaching style/results (we both know Chiz is a man of honor off the field and Orgeron leaves a lot to be desired), and he simply could not do it.