Hmmm... looks like Rudy and his thug Parnas were planning a hit

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Bama_Gator, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:59 AM.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

not only proof of fabricating evidence on a political opponent but also arranging for a KGB style hit on an ambassador.... Sekulow confirm Trumps approval Rudy and Parnas....all being managed by a trump congressional candidate Robert Hyde.

all confirmed by text messages from Hyde. No way the lemmings can scrub this one off.

It won’t affect the lemming senate tanking a fair trial... but will Document a new KGB level of dictatorial corruption stench to the most corrupt administration in history.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/emmaloop/lev-parnas-giuliani-trump-notes-texts-impeachment

2. IrishPokerDog

IrishPokerDog One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

LoL - how the phuck can you read that link and come up with a hit was being arranged

- my goodness, your are seriously deranged or just have your “trolling setting “ set on full retard level

FAIL

alphatiger08 and ZosoDawg like this.
  3. Orange_N_White

Orange_N_White Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

4. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Obviously You didn’t read the text messages from Lev Parnas to the unknown Ukranian “private operators” and Hyde... or you wouldn’t be asking. It’s pretty stubby... like a spy novel.

Read that first and you people tell me what YOU think was going on. I guarantee it’s will be “just an investigation of Biden corruption 7 yrs ago” lol

Keep in mind that you have 4 parties involved here not with the State Dept the unnamed operators are asking for payments. The feeling is that is what Parnass attorney is going to expose and prove conspiracy with Hyde and Rudy.

Merica has never seen the like .

5. GwinnettDawg

GwinnettDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

He's the Teflon Don. Otisville will have to wait - forever.

6. hokiemokie

Expand Collapse

Yep

7. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Did they discuss it at the daughter's wedding, like the Corleone family??

8. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

LOLOL.. it’s exactly as I said it would go down.
    Rudy and his goons are going to take everyone down. Bolton was right about Rudy being a hand grenade and running a drug deal. Really amazing that Devin Nunes, Rick Perry and Hyde were nailed cooperating with Ukrainian mob to take out an Ambassador . That is backed up by rock solid texts and emails. Now it makes senses what Individual 1 was saying “ She’s going to go through some things”.

Seriously??? A US POTUS is neck deep in the s heme. Its like a fvcking Tom Clancy movie.

They are going down like Tim Cook on a Chinese boy.

What witness do you fear most?? I’m thinking Bolton. They will fight it .. but It’s better to have him under oath and control than releasing his best seller book in April without a chance to cross examine him.

Yes- I know that the sham trial will acquit Tiny ... but He, Nunes , Pompeo , Barr, Mulvaney and Pence will be destroyed. Better start drafting a new candidate. The hearings about new material will be televised until Election Day.

Wait for it... I told you so.

9. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Nothing fictional about the encrypted text messages between , Hyde, Parnas and andUkrainian mob stalking an ambassador . FBI is on it like white on rice. That is a hearing on a new chapter. Totally fvcked up. FBI wil be corrupt once again I guess. Interesting to he how Barr tries to shut that down.

10. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

11. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

they are adding up now. Lev and Rudy are the Dream Team. Add McCarthy to the inner circle with Hyde , Nunes and half of the Cabinet. More emails and texts will trickle in all the way up to Election Day to prove the conspiracy of the Trump Deep State. Even the biggest lemming can’t be comfortable with what’s coming out. Enjoy.

12. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

“She’s going to go through some things”

why not” You’re Fired” come home”?