Glass Tua is done

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Pops Masterson, Nov 16, 2019.

1. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Daaaaaaaaamn @Bill_D you just gonna take ^^^ that ^^^ ?

2. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

When did we skip UF to play UK?

Bama playing UT didn't cause the scheduling issues caused when Mizzou and aTm joined the SEC you dolt. And "SEC officials" didn't determine the "bridge schedule." That was determined by the president's and AD's from each member institution. But it sounded better saying Bama's secret agents in the SEC office hooked us up, didn't it? (Derek, when I mention victim's mentally, this is precisely what I'm referring to)

But you'll believe any crackpot, dumbass conspiracy spun if it implicates Bama as the villain. And why wouldn't you? It's sure as hell easier to cry foul than it is to admit that Bama is just better than your team more times than not.

Stop freaking crying and stop believing stupid shit....or don't. It's entertaining either way.

3. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

I'll answer this for you since you'll get it wrong on accident or you will bullshit on purpose...hard to know which.

Bama was scheduled to play UGA in 2012 and 2013 prior to the addition of aTm and Mizzou into the SEC. That wasn't possible and MANY SEC teams that were scheduled to play were unable to.

Instead Bama played Mizzou in 2012 and UK in 2013. So Bama's secret agents, who just so happened to be employed at leadership positions at each of the other SEC schools, decided that we should skip UGA (not UF) in order to play Mizzou and UK.

PS....guess who Bama played in the SECCG in 2012? UGA of course. In 2013 Mizzou won the east, playing Auburn in the SECCG.

You never get anything right Bill.

43 BamaFan1137, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  4. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Literally the dumbest post currently on the internet, barely exceeding your previous post about this idiotic shit. Lol.

I’ve got to copy and paste this to an email and send to all my friends and family so we can make fun of it.

billywayneluck likes this.
  5. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

he still can’t over “The one who left them”. He never wants to discuss Overall series Bama ownage in the same topic abou who we played. LSU should have had a better program .

6. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

That play of the century to get the ring MVP and THEN half a hundred that he hung on the ELITE defense is permanently branded on your small goober brain. He will live in your head forever.

7. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

No. Adjust the schedule where everybody is the same and plays everybody equally in the other division. Right now everybody plays each team once in 6 years except for the traditional opponent. Therefore a home and home takes 12 years. Does this make sense to you?

Just get rid of the traditional foe and add another division game which is needed and you play nearly everybody in the other division a home and home in about 4 1/3 years. I’m not so much for it because TN is weak now, but because it is fairer and a more balanced schedule. Taking
    Do that and the honest ones will tell you it true.

8. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Do your friends enjoy a "World according to @Bill_D update" in their inbox each week? You may need to start charging a subscription.

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA likes this.
  9. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

No . The SEC determined the “bridge schedule essentially because they settled the disputes and there were some.

I have never said that Bama was not the better team. If fact I believe I have said it.

But saying it or not saying it does not change the fact that that the traditional opponent has the current schedule so fvcked up the it takes 12 years to play a home and home with each team in the other division.

Not playing a traditional opponent and even playing 8 SEC games a year you would hit it done in 7 years. If you go to 9 games you get it done every 4 2/3 years.

Heck if you feel an over whelming need to play TN every year schedule then as a non conference game when they are not on your SEC schedule. Do that rather than play Duke. You would only be doing it about reticent every four years.

10. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

It would backfire on him. I used facts and he tries to win being a big blow hard.

11. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

You’re sounding butthurt again.

12. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

You also have never understood the difference between fact and opinion, but I’m not surprised.

13. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Funny, I remember someone else reminding @Bill_D of the same thing recently.

Pops Masterson likes this.
  14. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

It’s strange, but not surprising in the least.

15. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Isn’t it funny how you guys quit arguing facts and start attacking the poster when your facts are against you?

16. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

That doesn’t change anything, blowhard.

17. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

That is incorrect. Each school had issues and they settled them. It wasn't perfect but it was the best that they could come up with.

For a certainty, there wasn't some SEC official (see Bama operative) that dictated what would happen. You can tell yourself there was until you're blue in the face but it still won't be true. Victimhood denied.

18. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Is calling @Pops Masterson a blowhard an attack on the poster?

Seems you should examine your own behavior before criticizing others.
    Also, pointing out your inability to separate facts from opinion isn't an attack. If you take it that way - its another personal problem you should address by looking in the mirror.

19. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

^^^attacking the poster again^^^

20. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

That’s exactly what he does when he’s faced with actual facts that he can’t refute. I know you don’t have a dog in this fight, so I’ll leave you out of it from here on out.

21. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

LSU highly protested the “traditional foe” and the SEC shot them down. Bama had a lot of support in this. Can you imagine TX A&M giving up South Carolina or Ole Miss giving up Vanderbilt and so on so they could play FL and GA each two times every four years w/9 games or each twice every six years with 8 games when they only had to play them once every six years. You can say what you want but anybody who wants the traditional foe has a reason for doing it other than it is the best thing for the league.

LSU had 7 teams including themselves to stop it. If half the teams didn’t want it it was probably over. But after the SEC took their poll of teams on it and discussed scheduling with them several changed their minds.

I have stated they should do away with it and go to 9 games. That’s my position. It would be better for the league. Of course AL will not let it happen.

I got a good idea. Save you a lot of trouble. Why don’t you just tell everybody you have one of the 4 best teams and just rest your players until the playoff.

End of my discussion.

61 Bill_D, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  22. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Do you make up lies in real life or just on the internet?

23. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

So in this post you change your position to mine and claim victory? Well played sir.

24. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You know very well that if AL didn’t want the traditional foe it would be gone in a second. When LSU started the discussion to get rid of it they had the votes or they would never have tried. But the SEC talked some out of it like FL. So don’t tell me the SEC didn’t do it. If AL hadn’t objected it would have happened.

By the way you should look into my idea about just telling them you are one of the 4 best teams and just call us when the playoffs start. That way Tua wouldn’t have been injured twice and he would have been ready to go.

25. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

26. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

More nonsensical blather.

27. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

Mean ole Bama....we're like the boogeyman, aren't we? Or the Rougarou in this case.

I said before the LSU game that Tua shouldn't play...so you're just taking my position and claiming as it as your own, again. You're getting good at that.

IF, and that's an if for sure imo, Bama beats Auburn, I think most people will believe Bama is one of the best 4 teams. Will that get us in? Hard to say...lots of Bama fatigue out there. For damn sure I know you're hoping not to see Bama again, haha.

28. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Debating @Bill_D is like playing Chess with a rooster. He kicks over several pieces, shíts all over the board, then struts around like he’s won the debate.

Pops Masterson likes this.
  29. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

And thru it all AU still hasn’t beat LSU in Baton Rouge in 2 decades. The object of a chess game is to knock over pieces and remove them from the board.

GwinnettDawg likes this.
  30. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Actually, the object of a chess game is to get the king into a position where no other piece from the opposing side can prevent a kill shot. I'll play a game of chess with you to prove it.

31. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

You know chess about as well as you know football.

dhetiger likes this.