Dylan Moses season is over

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by ZosoDawg, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

He does. He really does. The non-Bama fans chiming in to tell him that he is FOS didn't even slow him down.

2. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I'd be ok with the troll if it means you get a Republican other than Roy Moore on the ticket.

Sanctions Stand and Bama_Gator like this.
  3. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Tuberville has my vote.

@BamaFan1137 remember when Lane Bearden punted all season on a torn ACL? Still made a few tackles as well. What a stud.

4. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well, LSU has 3 for sure (Phillips, Divinity and Chassion). We have 2 others (Clark and Queen) who might be that good next year. They started a little behind in development because they were RB in HS. Then we have 2 OLB (Thornton and Anthony) who are good at their position. Baskerville is a soph who gets reps in games. We have 3 really good FR LB. IMO LSU is loaded at LB.
    LSU is loaded at LB and DB. The coaches think this is the best D since 2011 as far talent. They think this is the DB they have ever had.

I am holding off believing 2011 because of the DL. There are some good DL but that DL had 2-3 NFL players. But they are pretty deep in DL.

5. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

I was talking about him the other day. He still averaged around 40 ypk after the ACL. He was a grown ass man...and he absolutely married a dime. I bet he got tired of hearing that he out outkicked his coverage.

6. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Lolololol

No, the coaches DON’T think that. It’s stupid ass fans like you that put these expectations on lesser players that FORCES the coaches to win games. You’re a clown. Lol.

7. BKHusky

BKHusky Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Multiple things can be true at once. LSU can be loaded at LB, and also not have anybody as good as Moses. (both statements are true)

Alabama has a lot of talented players in the secondary, probably multiple players that will go in the 1st round in the next draft or the following, but it'd be a bit asinine for me to say Bama has 3 players as good or better than Delpit. It's not a slight to the players in the Alabama secondary to recognize how good Delpit is.

8. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well, please don’t be assinine because you don’t know about LB and I do. As for the secondary LSU definitely has 2 1st Round and maybe Top 10(Delpit and Stingley) in our DB and 2 others who will probably be at least 2nd round. (Fulton and Stevens) Fulton may even go 1st round. We have 2 others who will be drafted.

9. BKHusky

BKHusky Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry, you already took the cake on asinine statements with your comments about LSU's LBs. I however was saying I wouldn't make a similarly asinine statement, simply because those players wear crimson (which is what you do for purple and gold players).

I'm guessing you probably think Burrow and Tua are almost equal too.

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  10. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

We need a new word that's more powerful than homerism.

11. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

But the NFL scouts think that.

12. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Lol no you don’t know anything actually. Nobody outside of stupid ass homers think their LBs are better than Dylan Moses. Nobody.

As much as I can’t stand auburn, this is like me saying Greg fvcking McElroy was better than Cam Newton (@Sanctions Stand ).

I know a coach on the LSU staff that would laugh in your face. You’re dumb.

13. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

14. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

There are zero NFL scouts that have your nobody LBs ranked ahead of Dylan Moses.

This is just your LATAS flaring up because Saban ditched LSU for greener pastures and so did Dylan Moses.

15. derek_tiger

derek_tiger Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I tried to patent this but couldn't get a T-shirt company to back me... pvssies.

[​IMG]

16. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Until you check it out you will not know. Some scout interviewed by a NO radio station said every LSU defensive starter on this year’s team would be in the NFL. I’m not sure I believe that but they probably all have a chance. Specific players were the LB Divinity and Chassion. He also mentioned Philips. Phillips actually was a higher rated 5* recruit LB than Moses. He started some games as a freshman and started all the games last year.

I don’t know why you guys will not believe LSU has some elite ball players on D. Look at them as recruits. In our back 7-8 we 3 5*. The rest are 4* with most of them being Top 100 and in the top 10 position ranked in the country. One of the 4* is Grant Delpit featured on ESPN as one of the most NFL ready players #2(?). The DL feature a 5*NT and 4* DE (RR 6.0) and 4* DT(5.9) We have depth on defense. What I’m told is this is the best D since 2011. These are quality players. There are quality backups. I hope our offense has gelled but it’s kind of wait and see.

17. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

Yes, LSU has some elite players. You're purposely avoiding the real subject here...Moses is/was the best LB in the SEC this year and perhaps the best in college football.

You disagreed and said LSU has 4 Moses' on the roster...which is preposterous of course.

billywayneluck likes this.
  18. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

@Bill_D you seem to either be struggling with the English language, or moving the goalposts to cover up your foolish statement. There is a difference between being “good” and “best.” Go check that out and get back to us.

19. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

I’m convinced you’re doing this on purpose now. Nobody disputed LSU having good players. There is nobody that plays LB at LSU that is as good as Dylan Moses. The end.

BamaFan1137 and billywayneluck like this.
  20. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Of course they think that now - since Moses blew out a knee. No one thought that 2 weeks ago.
    All you people could talk about before the brutal ass-kicking last year was that LSU was going to lose ONLY because the SEC suspended White for a half.

There was no real difference with or without White . In fact they went right at white and Delpit and scored more in the second half. Total domination.

Where were LSUs Dylan Moses ‘ when White was out?? The answer? Chasing Bama RBs... just like the last 7 games.

21. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I thought I said 3. But I guess we will have to see. I still don’t think he is/was the best LB in the SEC. I think LSU has at least one better and several about as good. There may be others on other teams. Good LB are very plentiful.

22. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I don’t think I said anything about LSU was going to lose because White was out. A lot of people thought it was a put up job, though. But they didn’t go at White and Delpit and do that much good. LSU’s big problem was no offense and AL O on the field so much. I thought AL would win and said do long before White was suspended. Nothing about the game surprised me. When you have a new OL every week you are going to have problems.

But that was last year. Let’s think about this year. What’s your thoughts?

23. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

The collective thought of the board is you’re a clown if you think you have “several LB as good as Moses” lmaooooooo!

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  24. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

25. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well this started out with me saying you were whining about a LB you said was the best LB in the SEC. There are a heck of a lot good LB in the SEC and throughout college football. I said I thought he was not necessarily the best LB, that LSU had about 3 that were as good or better. There are more good LB in football than any other position. There are probably more LB in the SEC equal or better than Moses. aL probably has 1 or 2.

26. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Sorry Bill. I just can’t help you here.
    [​IMG]

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  27. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Literally lol’d and fell off my couch. You don’t watch football, and you are still upset that Moses told LSU to FO.

billywayneluck and BamaFan1137 like this.
  28. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

What Non Bama fans? Honk?

29. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

So 3 is less ridiculous? Never mind that the non-homer, non-Bama, non-LSU, pundits, fans and "experts" said Moses was either 1 or 2 in all of college football.

xl883lo and billywayneluck like this.
  30. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

We ran directly at White in the 2nd half. Effectively fwiw.

31. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

Without looking I recall xl.

32. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

LOLOL my thoughts are.. all the Bama players who stomped that ass are back to repeat the annual ass-kicking vs the same corndogs ... who was #9?? He got beat for 3 TDs.

Review and comment. It was sooooo easy... on your own grass. Stadium started clearing out before shirts came in for mop up. Here’s a quick summary.

33. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Delpit was abused ... see the video highlight clips.. Tua outran their secondary on one leg. This conversation is hilarious.

34. BKHusky

BKHusky Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Does it make any difference to you that Moses was pre-season 1st team All-SEC, 1st team All-American, 2018 Butkus Finalist, and projected by many as the top ILB in the 2020 NFL draft?

35. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Three fvcking pages on this now? Sucks for Moses with the injury. Hopefully he will recover quickly so he can show NFL teams he is good to go. As far as who is the best, this topic is always subjective. That said, Moses was almost universally considered the best LB in the SEC (and the country) before his injury. Other schools have fantastic players at the position, but there is a reason Moses was getting the preseason recognition that he was.

36. xl883lo

xl883lo One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

What Bill can't seem to understand is that while LSU might possibly have the best "group" of LBs in the SEC, none of them were better than a healthy Moses. In fact IMHO they might not even have a single one in the top 3. Personally I think Thompson/MSU is better than any of the LSU LBs and maybe Harris/ARK

billywayneluck and dhetiger like this.
  37. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Over rated.

38. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Bill:
    Please analyze the two overrated DBs who got their asses handed to them in these two plays? Are Fulton and Delpit overrated? Also.. where was that Dylan Moses level LB? Should have covered a slowTE and limping QB.

Fact is.. The LSU players talk a lot before and after.. but during the game.. face to face- they truly shit their pants . Saban an Bama are so deep in their heads just like their fans. There is a feeling of fear and helplessness knowing we have better players and coaches.

The ZERO put up by Moses and company answered the question conclusively.

Click here to watch overrated Delpit get exposed / humiliated an national TV . You be the judge.
    ( we don’t really expect you to answer because there two possibilities- you admit ass kicking shutout by superior players or you change the subject)

Mash.. just for the fun of it.. I have more.. there are many.

Pops Masterson likes this.
  39. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Your coach beats women.

40. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse