Did y'all know that the Undersecretary to the Undersecretary's Undersecretary

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by mobala_tiger62, Nov 19, 2019.

1. mobala_tiger62

mobala_tiger62 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

told another Undersecretary to another Undersecretary to the Assistant Amdassador that they were told by another Undersecretary that another Undersecretary heard Trump say that Burisma paid Biden's Son millions.

There are too fu^king many people working for our State Department...

Trump needs to give everyone in the White House a lie detector test and rid himself of about 90% these lifetime blood suckers. The on to the State Department and do the same thing.

What a waste of time. I thought I was following this carefully and fell asleep...

2. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The good stuff hasn’t even started my wrinkled old pal. Where is Rudy? Still alive? He will roll or go to Otisville for sure.

Wouldn’t you like to hear his story about his ambassador duties?

also ALL of his text messages to Pompeo and Mulvaney? He flashed a few of them for Ingraham before the producers recognized his insanity pulled the plug and went to break. He pretty much sealed his fate there.

However the best TV moment in US history will be John Bolton as he takes down a US POTUS in about 15 minutes on the stand .. Wanna bet? He wants to be the one to do it for the history books.

3. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

at least they are hinting that other people said something to other people, who over heard something....

gator just says 'wait for it' and it is only gator saying 'wait for it'... maybe gator heard somebody else say 'wait for it'... ????

4. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

you don’t have to wait for it anymore . Sondland just tied it all to Rudy, Don, Pompeo.. tangled web of corruption ... administration going down in flames.

5. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

what we know now is the Secretary of State reported to Rudy with regards to the drug deal.
    Sondland chose to go back to his hotel as opposed to sharing a cell in Otisville with Rudy.

crash
    Burn
    Thermonuclear Mushroom cloud coming soon
    Tic tic tic tic

6. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Yawn. So now we have to wait for a mushroom cloud? At least we know what to keep an eye out for as we “wait for it”

lol

IrishPokerDog likes this.
  7. xl883lo

xl883lo One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Danny Sheridan knows where the smoking gun is.........

dhetiger likes this.
  8. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Yes thermonuclear blast is Bolton being subpoenaed which supersedes his NDA contract for his $5m book deal ( process of law supersedes private agreements.)

9. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

As I said.. in true prophetic style...

Bolton will get his revenge and the book deal to boot. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/us/politics/john-bolton-trump-book-takeaways.amp.html

Also predicated that the snake Parnas had recordings of Rudy and Individual 1. As it turns out... he’s got about 20 more according to his lawyer and will start to trickle them out. Sleep with dogs- wake up with fleas.
    Funny as fvck that Trump ( and Nunes) said “doesn’t know him “ LOLOL but was taking his recommendation to fire an Ambassador. Does a POTUS normally take the advice of strangers in affairs of State ?? Thoughts?

https://www.newsweek.com/lev-parnas-trump-recordings-fruman-yovanovitch-ukraine-1484054?amp=1

Of course even if Bolton and Mulvaney testify and Confirm previous testimony- the Senate will still acquit... Individual 1 will be proven as the corrupt snake that he is and RNC will have to start searching for an electable candidate.

Romney is still out there...

Oracle out..

10. IrishPokerDog

IrishPokerDog One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You’re waiting on a slow train that won’t come ..... you’re not going to hear from Bolton, Mulvaney, Parnas or Rudy. The Dems case against Trump was completely shredded in 2 hours on Saturday and now the defense is going to shred Schiff and Nadler

Romney has no chance to get this charade into witnesses because Schiff’s lies and incompetence has made what little the House had get blown out in a puff of smoke. What other 3 ‘Pubs is he going to get to vote for more hearing and witnesses? He
    might get Collins, and that’s it

Lamar isn’t going against McConnell regardless of how he feels about Trump. Murkowski is pissed at the insults thrown by Schiff and Nadler at the Senate ‘Pubs. McSally is riding off of a HUGE bump over the “liberal hack” comment and isn’t voting for more witnesses

Face it. This parade is over basically by end of next week, and all you liberal Dems and RINOs will have your meltdowns going on well into February- wait for it

ZosoDawg likes this.
  11. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Wait for it.
    Where is Hunter? You are the lead lemming... running for the cliff.
    You can call out the Biden's for withholding gov $s until prosecutors are fired, get a cool $1M a year for doing nothing more than snorting coke at a Burisma desk and blame those that call out your corruption as political rivals trying to get you. I have to laugh. Call witnesses my lemming... call witnesses. Quid Pro Joe will get buried like Bammer did in Jordan Hare.

12. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

You need to watch other sources to see the other evidence that Trump State News isn’t covering. They are protecting the base.

Biden :Burisma = Ivanka : China

For example - I serve on the board of a company that deals on automotive parts and I don’t know a damn thing about it other than the cars won’t work without it. I’m paid because I’m a good friend of the Mayor of Jasper. “Get over it. “

Nothing illegal. Just feeding the base. 100% GUARANTEED-nothing will come this except maybe a special counsel on the handling of foreign policy by private parties.

Ivanka / Jared are far more egregious. Tiny threatens tariffs.. Ivanka get 34 patents and trademarks.. trump excludes EVERY SiNGLE product from tariffs. That’s next. Check me.

you are in denial about evidence. It’s now video , recordings emails and new info for a TOTALLY separate hearing. They can do another impeachment in a day with a simple floor vote after all this plays out.

If the Bidens did something wrong why are there * Z E R O * charges or official investigations? I’ll wait for it?

Remember Iran Contra? Thats how the process should work. Not private political operators. He’s guilty as fvck .

Joe was part of the UN / EU agreed policy. He is bulletproof on this. This was going on I 3-4 yrs ago... it’s on Hunters tax return. Only became an issue when Joe passed Tiny on the early polls.

Trump News is basing all this On the word of a spastic lawyer who the Republicans won’t allow near a sworn hearing. What a fvcking hoot that would be with Parnas vs- Rudy- Sondland vs Mulvey. Parnas is going to trot out a recording and text messages every week now.

I predicated that there would be an acquittal a year ago... IDGAS . That’s just the start of the real fight. I hope it does wrap up next week so they can appoint a special counsel on the new findings.

if the evidence is overwhelming ( it is) and the Senate blows off obvious evidence- many will get voted out in the purple states and lose the Senate, house and the Presidency. You don’t want that.

Better pray for a strong Republican opposition before it’s too late.

13. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

i saw Laura Ingraham challenge spastic Rudy to put up or shut up. He was fvcking irrational... that’s why no Republican will let him near a hearing under oath.

You people know this and your guts would literally be in knots if he were subpoenaed in any case.. Think big picture ... past the Senate sham acquittal ( even with evidence) 100% certainty that these characters will be subpoenaed in the Parnas prosecution both in court cases and House hearings. That’s when shit will really hit the fan.

SDNY has a remarkable conviction rate. Wray is absolutely defying Barr and Individual 1 to fvck with him so he can initiate another independent counsel.

14. xl883lo

xl883lo One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

It was Jeanine Pirro……..get your Democratic talking point straight.

15. Sanctions Stand

Expand Collapse

Pray for a strong Republican opposition? Ho-leee-shat this hoax has been called a political stunt by the GOP and a few demwits for 4 fvckin' years and counting. Your lemming hair grows even longer every day.

16. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

The same GOP who plotted a rebellion in the RNC? Trying to hijack delegates before nomination? ... that includes most lemmings on this board...Lindsey Graham was the ring leader. Is he still GOP?

So why are the primary witnesses and others opposing him... (the ones that he fears the most ) appointees and lifelong republicans ? Most every GOP former elected official hates his ass almost as much as I do.

17. alphatiger08

alphatiger08 Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

18. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The lemmings on this board thought the RNC crap was bullshit, poorly considered and generally a horrible idea.

Let's not rewrite history.

dhetiger likes this.
  19. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

so why are the primary witnesses and others opposing him lifelong republicans ?

20. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

Has to be a fark.. that is probably an 8” stroke when Stormy and Karen day he’s got a tiny dick.

21. alphatiger08

Expand Collapse

8” is tiny in comparison to a lot of her work...

22. IrishPokerDog

Expand Collapse

Whether his flesh pecker is large or not is irrelevant...... dudes political pecker and trolling skills have skulled-phucked the Dims and RINOs into spittle spewing raving lunatics off their Prozac

Truly we are living in Epic Times

23. alphatiger08

Expand Collapse

Dems: Trump’s language and behavior is childish and immature

Also Dems: she said he’s got a tiny dick

24. IrishPokerDog

Expand Collapse

It’s not even hypocrisy or double standards - the left have lost all grip on logic or self awareness - they are the emperor without clothes

25. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

26. IrishPokerDog

Expand Collapse

Well, looks like no witnesses - as I predicted, it looks like Murkowski has had enough and isn’t going to join Collins and Romney

Gator loses again

27. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

loses what? I prophesied a year ago the impeachment would be successful but senate acquittal was also a certainty.

this opens the door for more investigations and evidence which will now be in the hands of the House and will trickle out through the RNC.. forcing the GOP to decide if individual 1 is electable. It appears that he is not - if Senate obstructs witnesses that the 70% general electorate wants to hear. The Senate can obstruct justice and witnesses .. but House will hear Republicans Rudy, Bolton and Mulvaney -one way or another - book or special Prosecutor- or hearings - before the election and thats cool with the NeverTrumpers.

wait for it ...

RNC needs to start thinking to draft Plan B candidate.

28. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

LMAO, not even 70% of registered Dems want to hear this bullshit.

Look, I realize that you'll never quit but all this crap has done is guaranteed 4 more years of a certain syndrome for people such as yourself.