Beaux Tigers......n

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Bill_D, Jan 13, 2020.

1. grit06

Expand Collapse

certainly wouldn’t surprise me. I mean history is on my side if I made that prediction. Wouldn’t you say?

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  2. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Yep. We were really happy about it. Long time coming. But if you were not so upset about it why are you still bring it up 3 1/2 months later trying to explain the loss? LOL.

3. grit06

Expand Collapse

Alabama is 28–9–2 against LSU in Baton Rouge; they went 16–1–1 from 1965–98.

Holy shit I just looked this up. I didn’t realize it was this wop sided. LOL

4. grit06

Expand Collapse

80 years of playing vs Bama and can’t muster up double digit wins at home? That’s bad... Real bad.

5. grit06

Expand Collapse

Bill did you cry too like the swamp donkey wife beater? Tell the truth Bill... Truth will set you free. You cried. I know you did

6. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

7. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Naw man .. we lose our two top NFL LEVEL DL and LBs and plug in True FR and still take them to the last play. Those NFL 1st rounders wouldn’t have made a play LOL

8. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Hush up, now!

9. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

When was the last time bama lost in Loseranna?

Not that I care.... My name’s Bennet and I ain’t in it!

grit06 likes this.
  10. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

What should the Gophers be ranked?

11. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

12. Bama_Gator

Expand Collapse

I think the 1st season when The One Who Left Them returned... 2007? It’s been so long.. hard to remember. I do remember the hate fest with hangings in effigy, voodoo dolls.. they acted like savages. My first experience with the throwing of piss cups.

13. dustinator

Expand Collapse

Bill, quick question for you. How come we've not heard your usual whining about the SEC office being in Birmingham is bad? That's your whine after LSU takes dump on their season every year.

Find it funny that you've not mentioned one time this year. But I imagine when coach O starts sucking it up next year - that line of whining will start back up.

grit06 and BamaFan1137 like this.
  14. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Take away LSU's scores and you had zero points. That's sort of a retarded caveat, isn't it?

You made a stupid comment and you're refusing to own it despite multiple people making multiple attempts to show you the retardation of saying that our WR's didn't make plays.

And guess what....you'll never admit that you were wrong because that's just not in you.

dustinator likes this.
  15. grit06

Expand Collapse

Bill cried after the Bammer game just like the swamp donkey wife beater

16. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I not sure what you are talking about. I didn’t start this BS. I never said AL did not score those 2 TD. As I pointed out everybody must be bitter bringing up crap that happened 3 1/2 months ago. Trying to rewrite history I guess. IMO you are pretty poor sports. Not you. I feel you wanted LSU to play well except against AL. But these other Bama guys can’t stand LSU did well.

You are always calling me a homer, but compared to a few of the Bama guys I nowhere close to being one.

I still say the LSU DB effectively shut TUA down since he threw 39 passes and completed 19 of them for 234 yards. He over all completed 21 of 40 for 52%. He was also sacked a few times. When has Tua been that low percentage wise?

I was listening on TV today where one of the media guys ask what LSU winning the NC meant to football. The person he was interviewing answered that it was very good for the SEC but what was happening the SEC was not good for the rest of college football. He said AL is still the top team in the SEC but that teams like LSU, GA, FL, AU, were nipping at their heels and anyone of them could be strong enough to win in a given year. There were also several other teams coming along if you looked at the recruiting. I presume he meant A&M and TN.

He said looking at the other conferences there was only one good team whereas the SEC had 5 good team and two pretty good team. He said the SEC stands out way above the rest of football. I guess i’m a little different. Except when they play LSU I want all the SEC teams to play well and win. When one like Bama plays for the NC I root for them. I guess I’m different from some of the people here.

17. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

hehe

billywayneluck likes this.
  18. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

No but you did say the receivers didn't make plays and as it turns out, that is factually incorrect.

grit06 likes this.
  19. BKHusky

BKHusky One Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The best part of this post is, you genuinely believe this.

I'm not convinced you've ever understood the definition of being a homer.

20. dhetiger

dhetiger Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I wish he'd just embrace it. I get that he loves LSU. His compliance department stance is the most "homeristic" thing that has ever been posted on the island of misfit posters, though.

21. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

You forget the SEC office in bammerham = the officials being in Saban’s back pocket deal. That one makes me lol

grit06, dhetiger and dustinator like this.
  22. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Let me rephrase it. They didn’t make enough and Tua percentage was significantly below what it always was before.

Bama_Gator and BamaFan1137 like this.
  23. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I am sure you don’t if you think I’m won and you are not. I have significantly always said everybody is one, but you post with an attitude to me like I am one but you are not. If that isn’t true why do you post to me all the time and call me one. I know I’m one. But I’m not a poor sport, too.

For example I’m almost as happy for the entire SEC that LSU won as I’m happy for LSU. Not everybody on this board feel that way and are pretty bitter LSU won. I am less of a homer than those guys.

24. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well, that is way less true than around 2010 and all those guys have been replaced.

25. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Lol right Bill

dustinator likes this.
  26. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

That is accurate.

I will add that Tua made enough plays to win if our D had any backbone whatsoever. If that D resembled, in any fashion, the type of D we had a few years ago, we had more than enough offensive production. That wasn't the case and LSU won and deserved the win.

Bill_D, grit06 and dhetiger like this.
  27. grit06

Expand Collapse

I just want to know if you cried like swamp donkey after the historic victory in Titletown. Yes or No Bill

dustinator likes this.
  28. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The AL D, particularly the DL and jack LB don’t seem near the quality you have had before. You had a top NG in 2018, but the rest were not up to Saban standards. I don’t know how your freshmen are doing but the Class was supposed to have had some good DL so they may have come back.

29. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

We lost some of that DL talent to attrition/transfers and some of it is still developing. We were supposed to have more time to allow it to develop but we were unlucky on the injury front so here we are.

T
    However, the biggest issue we've had on D is attitude imho. With Smart as our DC, even our average players (average for Bama) were pissed every single time an opponent made an inch vs our D. They flew to the ball and played with their hair on fire.

We don't do that now....but UGA's defense does. Not sure if Kirby will be a great HC (maybe tho) but he is an outstanding D coordinator.

30. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Some will probably laugh at this but I think Smart took a cue from Orgeron and the LSU offense. The spread offense is always what Orgeron wanted and I think Smart wants to look like LSU. I thought I heard he has changed his offensive coordinator and got the Wake Forrest QB who was in the Portal. This kid is supposed to be really good. I think next year he is moving to what LSU and Bama do.

GA is loaded with players and I predict they will be exceptionally hard to beat.

31. GwinnettDawg

GwinnettDawg Two Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

But Bobbi says the D is better post Smart. He hates Kirby so much. Jilted, I guess.

32. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

That's one of the more ridiculous things I've heard of him saying if true.

The D was also very good under Pruitt.

grit06 likes this.