Anyone able to translate Ed O here?

Discussion in 'ArizonaSportscast' started by Orange_N_White, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Translated to Lorem ipsum..

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla atullamcorper ligula. Sed cursus, nisl commodo gravida dapibus, felis duisodales quam, in tempor est erat vel dolor. Vestibulum at eros urna.Donec ligula orci, semper eu malesuada sed, venenatis eget elit.Suspendisse vulputate, nisi vel ornare semper, tortor metus elementumneque, vitae imperdiet dolor odio sit amet turpis. Ut rhoncus enimvitae sapien facilisis eget aliquet nisl mollis. Donec feugiat, erat etsollicitudin molestie, tellus ante faucibus elit, in eleifend erat elitid metus. Pellentesque accumsan tincidunt libero vitae tempor. Etiamegestas nisl a lacus scelerisque fermentum. Nullam nunc mauris,venenatis fermentum faucibus vitae, laoreet nec leo. Nulla eget maurisin nibh scelerisque iaculis in ac lorem. Vivamus fermentum, metus necfaucibus fermentum, velit massa convallis dui, quis varius ligulalectus vestibulum dui. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis disparturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Phasellus semper ullamcorperipsum, sit amet mattis turpis sodales ac. Suspendisse potenti. Etiamsit amet lorem et lectus eleifend pulvinar. Sed a interdum neque.Maecenas nunc massa, condimentum vel varius non, ornare auctor mauris.Morbi mattis dignissim bibendum.

Sanctions Stand likes this.
  2. BamaFan1137

BamaFan1137 Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Multiple screaming fights between them before and during that season that your 'future source,' along with dozens of others, witnessed first hand.

Let's not forget that you loved the guy and praised him as the second coming (he wore purple and gold so of course you did) and if he'd had a QB, maybe he would have been good. He didn't so the offense sucked.

O referred to him as "the f'ing f@ggot" and "pvssy" on the practice fields, in the meeting rooms and even on the headsets during games sometimes.

3. Pops Masterson

Pops Masterson Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Yep. Full o shit, per usual.

4. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

As it turns out, @Bill_D really does believe what ever he wants - regardless of the asininity.

5. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

Expand Collapse

Yup. Same thing Pops’ source told us was happening.

When, @Bill_D , WHEN are you gonna start listening to Pops??!!??

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  6. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

The evidence could come and take a piss on his shoulder, and he’d still believe it was rain. Smh.

7. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Well, it’s not true and let’s say if it was it proves Orgeron is the HC and not a figurehea

8. HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

Expand Collapse

LMAO!!!

BamaFan1137 and Pops Masterson like this.
  9. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

So it's a lie? That's what you're going with? Either I was lied to or I'm lying about it? Ok Bill.

But if it is true, it proves that O runs shit? That's freaking awesome.

10. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

You are the one saying lie, not me. I am saying there are literally 100s of quotes in the various media from recruits, their parents, players, parents of players and LSU coaches about their relationship with Orgeron and nearly all of them are positive. This paints a pretty positive picture of Orgeron.

I am sure there was a big blowup between The OC and Orgeron as you indicated. That was also all over the media. I never said different. But in 2017 the LSU had stagnated and Orgeron started a discussion with the OC about modifying it because the players were having problems handling some parts of it. Mistakes were killing the offense. The OC exploded at Orgeron during the discussion and Orgeron reacted as I imagine even Saban or anyone would have. It escalated over a week or so And he was ultimately fired.
    Since he was under a 3 year contract a deal was worked out. He was kept until the end of the season. He tried to make amends but he was let go anyway.

A similar thing happened at I think North Carolina State. After a falling out with the HC he was let go there. Evidently he was a pretty hot tempered guy.

You had previously implied that Orgeron was being used As a figurehead and not a real HC. All I implied was the way he fired the OC with a resulting expense of around a couple of million dollars, he was not a figurehead. If he was a figurehead he would have been fired or told to shut up. As a figurehead he would not have been responsible for hiring the OC, so he couldn’t fire him.

11. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

This is the same OC, mind you, that you claimed to be one of the best in the world.

I lol’d then, lol now, and will lol forevermore. Your opinion of coaches’ abilities (including the wife beater) leaves a lot to be desired.

12. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I don’t normally answer your post because they are worthless s^it, but for the record and edification of others I have never said or implied that OC is one of the best coaches in the world.

I have only ever said Orgeron is a top recruiter and has made significant, needed improvements in the LSU Program. I have said he is not a buffoon because a buffoon could not do these things.

Also for the record I would never say Saban is one of the best coaches in the world. He maybe in college but not the world. If you think so, go and tell the NFL.

52 Bill_D, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  13. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

You said, and I quote, “Matt Canada and Joe Arenda are two of the best coordinators in college football” which is a complete and utter joke.

The wife beater tried to fight Canada on several occasions (if you don’t believe me and my source [which has been accurate 100% of the time]) then you should check with 1137. He can vouch for the same thing.

Orgeron is a clown, just admit it. Total buffoon.

BamaFan1137 and billywayneluck like this.
  14. billywayneluck

billywayneluck Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

At least most Auburn fans can admit Malzook is a fool.

@Bill_D keeps defending the brand!

15. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

So when I say stuff that you don't like, I'm lying? Good stuff as usual Bill.

You have some pithy comment when people call you a liar...something like..."you assume I'm lying because you're a liar." But I'm sure that doesn't apply to you, right? Haha.

16. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

Speaking of lies, this is a great example of one. You didn't hype up Canada prior to his first season at LSU? You only spoke of O's prowess? That's freaking laughable.

17. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

Ol Bill could get wise and play these things off like “yeah that was wishful thinking” or “that damn fool made a liar out of me” but instead he doubles down and attacks whoever dared criticize anything purple and gold.

It’s ok @Bill_D - like I tell my Auburn friends, Saban will retire eventually.

BamaFan1137 likes this.
  18. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I didn’t say I didn’t hype up Canada. I said he was pretty good because he had just beat Clemson. But I never said he was one of the best coaches in the world. He might have worked out if he could control his temper and stay rational. But he failed to do it most everywhere he was. Canada was a surprise hire. Didn’t know about the temper problem,

When I was discussing Orgeron in the last post it base on what I said about Orgeron in this thread. He is a great recruiter and has made significant positive changes in the LSU football program. If that is what you meant when you used the word prowess then you got me.

What’s laughable is how you misquote me to prove a point.

19. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

If Canada could keep his temperament?? Fvcking Canada??? Not the wife beater, but Matt Canada????? Just making sure we’re clear here.

Lol my ass all the way off!

BamaFan1137 and billywayneluck like this.
  20. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

I never double down anywhere. I said I thought he was good. I based it on the fact mostly he had scored a bunch of points on Clemson and had just beat them. I never said he was one of the best OC in the world. That’s my point.

21. Bill_D

Bill_D Three Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

Yep. He lost it with the North Carolina State HC and several others in the past. He’s is known for losing it when he is questioned about something.

22. Pops Masterson

Expand Collapse

Orgeron tried to fight his players, and you’re saying Canada needs to work on his temperament. This is pure gold.

23. billywayneluck

Expand Collapse

My God, @Bill_D is a national treasure.

God bless you Bill.

24. Bama_Gator

Bama_Gator Four Star Poster
    Expand Collapse

The NFL has made multiple offers. Giants 2 yrs ago. He’s not interested because he can’t control draft. He can control recruiting.... as he has owned CFB for a DECADE DYNASTY . It’s the truth you must accept it.

25. BamaFan1137

Expand Collapse

When Orgeron leaves LSU Bill will say he sucked too.